The Panorama Factory V3.4
Features and capabilities
The Panorama Factory provides a rich set of features:
- Allows you to change intermediate images without starting over.
- Enables archival storage with reduced disk space.
Easy to use:
- A Wizard helps you create new stitching projects with just a few mouse clicks.
- Includes a library of over 500 digital camera models including digital
- Lets you save user preferences for all applicable dialogs.
- Available in Dutch, French, German,
Italian, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and
Russian. Online help is "bilingual"
(commands, buttons, etc. in the
local language with explanations in English.)
Attention to image-quality issues:
- Includes automatic and manual "de-ghosting" tools.
- Solves the problem of multi-generation image degradation.
- Automatically or manually correct barrel distortion and brightness
Support for immersive virtual reality:
- Output to QTVR, IVR, PTViewer or HTML image map format.
- Use hotspots to create virtual tours by hyperlinking from one VR image to
- Import existing VR images in order to edit and re-export them in other
- Create web pages from pre-defined templates or templates you create
- Create thumbnail index web pages.
True full color support:
- Accepts 24-bit and 45-bit color images (15 bits each for red, green and blue).
- Reads and writes Windows BMP, JPEG, TIFF and PNG images.
- Optionally maintains full 45-bit data until final image output at 24-bits.
- Can work from positive or negative images.
- Includes a convenient and intuitive color correction tool.
- Trims images from negative strips with a semi-automatic corner finding tool.
Fast, high-quality image processing engine:
- Focal-length refinement.
- Image overlap from 1-99%.
- Automatic image alignment with manual override.
- Image rescaling with low-pass filtering perfect for creating thumbnail images.
Several of these features make The Panorama Factory a natural complement to film
(negative and slide) scanners. In fact, even if you never use its panoramic stitcher, The
Panorama Factory is great for extracting and color correcting frames from negative strips.