When you import a black-and-white TIFF on Mac, it displays in
red-and-white instead of black-and-white.
This problem exists only in the Mac Edition, not in any of the Windows
We have prepared a patch for The Panorama
Factory V5.0 that corrects this problem.
This cumulative patch corrects the problems
described in Trouble Reports
759, 761, 794,
806, 811, 823,
856, 895 and
(supersedes patches 5.0.2669, 5.0.2673, 5.0.2675,
- If the patch disk image does not open
automatically in Finder, locate the downloaded file with Finder and
double-click it to open it.
- In Finder, you should see a window with
some instructions and the icon for a file with a name similar to
- Double-click the Do_Patch icon to install
- A Terminal window opens and displays
messages about the patch installation.
- If all goes well, the messages in the
Terminal window will tell you that the patch is complete.
- Close the Terminal window and eject the
This problem does not exist in the Windows
Editions of The Panorama Factory.