The minimum screen resolution (size) for The Panorama Factory is
800 x 600. The minimum color quality (number of colors) is True
Color (65,536 colors).
When you setup the program on a system that doesn't meet these
requirements, it shows an opening screen saying "The Panorama Factory
V3.0" for a few seconds, then a blank green screen for an instant and then
It should instead show a message box telling you that you must
increase the screen resolution or color quality setting.
This applies to all setup programs for The Panorama Factory V3.0,
Make certain that the screen resolution and color quality settings meet
the minimum requirements before running the setup program.
Use the Windows Display Properties dialog box to check your display
- Click on the Windows desktop (not on any window or icon) with the
right mouse button.
- A popup menu will appear.
- Select "Properties" from the menu.
- The Display Properties dialog will appear.
- Click the "Settings" tab.
You should be able to see what the settings are for Screen Resolution
(or Screen Area) and Color Quality (or Colors).
To adjust the settings:
- Select "High Color" or "True Color".
- Select a screen resolution of 800 x 600 or more.
- Click OK.
- You may need to restart your computer for these settings to take