Spherical projection is very similar to a conventional map projection where the horizontal coordinate is the longitude and the vertical coordinate is the latitude. It can represent a full spherical view. Straight lines are not preserved and the image shows a characteristic “panoramic distortion”. Some find this appealing and others find it objectionable.
· Preferred stitching method for The Panorama Factory.
· Required for multi-row stitching in The Panorama Factory.
· Suitable for full circle and partial panoramas.
· Exports to cubic QTVR format.
· Exports to PTViewer format.
· Suitable for printing.