Post Number: 1
|Posted on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 10:08 pm: |
The purpose of The Panorama Factory Forum is to provide an easy, efficient communication system for users of The Panorama Factory. This includes:
- Technical support
- Answering common questions
- Sharing helpful suggestions from users
- Sharing web page templates
- Coordinating language localization projects
- DO search this board and the online help before posting any questions.
- DO include the exact text of any error messages that The Panorama Factory produced.
- DO include a description of exactly what you were trying to do when you experienced problems.
- DO use your real name when posting messages here.
- DO include your email address so that we may contact you directly if necessary.
- DO check back in a day or so to see if your question has been answered.
- DO remember to thank anyone who took the time to answer your question. A little courtesy goes a long way.
- DO NOT post your registration key, order details, forum password or telephone number, for obvious reasons.
- DO NOT send this information to anyone via e-mail either unless the e-mail address ends in "@panoramafactory.com" or "@smokycity.com" -- anything else may be a hacker attempting to gain unauthorized access!
- DO NOT post your message or question to more than one discussion on this board.
- DO NOT post your message in a subtopic where your message does not belong.
- DO NOT send the same support request you are posting here to The Panorama Factory's support e-mail address or submit it to the trouble reporting system.
- DO NOTuse profanity or demean your fellow users.
HOW TO USE THIS BOARD
1. SEARCH FOR YOUR ANSWER
Before posting a question, search the forum to see if anyone else has already asked and had the question answered or search The Panorama Factory web site.
2. IF YOUR QUESTION HAS NOT BEEN ASKED
If your question has not already been asked on the board, post a new message in an appropriate area. If you are reporting an error message, you should include the exact text of the error message that was received.
3. IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW UP
If a page has already been started on the problem you're having, but the advice there does not help, you are welcome to post a followup on that page. Do not start a new discussion on a separate page if there is already a discussion on the subject of interest. Follow the guidelines given under point 2 above.
This board is moderated by Smoky City Design, LLC members and support staff. Frequent posters to this board may be offered moderator positions.
OFF-TOPIC AND DUPLICATE POSTS
Posts that are not related to The Panorama Factory will be deleted. Posts which were answered elsewhere will be deleted (or, if moderators are in a good mood, referenced to the correct page).
If you are interested in being a regular user of this forum, we suggest that you establish a user account for yourself. You can sign up for e-mail notification in your new account.