|Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 11:50 am: |
When I make a 360 qvtr panorama- It doesnt crop fully so Im getting whitebackground on the bottom- how can i fix this ?
|Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 6:19 pm: |
Without seeing your picture, I can't be sure what is causing the inclusion of some white background. Sometimes the automatic cropping includes white space at the top or bottom if your pictures have some variation in vertical alignment. The best way to avoid this is to use a tripod when you take your pictures.
However, for your existing picture, you can remove the white space by manually adjusting the cropping rectangle after stitching. Follow this procedure:
1. After stitching with the Wizard, click the Done button.
2. Find the "Cropped" image in the list of thumbnails at the top of The Panorama Factory's window.
3. Right-click the Cropped image and select "Show source" from the popup menu.
4. Adjust the red cropping rectangle using the techniques described in Crop command. When the red cropping rectangle looks right, click the Approve button.
5. Double-click the Final image to make it the current image and save it using the Save QTVR panorama command (File menu).