|Posted on Tuesday, March 05, 2002 - 2:13 am: |
The program creates a thumbnail for a stitched image, but it would alos be nice to make a thumbnail for an individual image, one that's already been stitched, or even for a non-stitched image. This was we could use one program for web-posting of images, and thumbnails. Since it already has that capability, you could simply add it as a standalone feature somewhere with a button.
|Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 6:00 pm: |
You can use the Resize command to create thumbnail images with a specific size of any image created by or imported into The Panorama Factory. You may also want to apply the Enhance command to sharpen the thumbnail a little bit.
To create a thumbnail, follow this sequence of commands:
1. Create the image in The Panorama Factory or import an existing image file.
2. Double-click the image to make it the current image.
3. Select the Resize command from the New image menu and specify the width or height of the result. Then click OK.
4. Select the Enhance command from the New image menu and adjust the Sharpening amount to get the result you want. Then click Approve.
5. Finally, use the Save current image command (File menu) to save your finished thumbnail image.