Shayron Reed Dowell
|Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2000 - 9:32 am: |
How can I print my panorama on a banner paper? Like all one picture. I adjusted my printer properties to 'landscape' and 'banner' type paper, but it just printed a partial picture. Is there a setting I missed? HELP!!! PLEASE
|Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2000 - 11:14 am: |
You must specify the correct paper size (for example 8.5" by 44") by running the Page setup dialog (File menu). Press the Printer... button (in the lower-righthand corner of the dialog) and then press the Properties button. This runs the Page setup dialog that is specific to your printer.
The way to specify the correct paper size for banner printing depends on the particular printer driver. That is, it varies from printer to printer.
For the Epson Stylus Pro, for example:
1. Select the Page setup command (File menu).
2. Press the Printer... button (in the lower-righthand corner of the dialog).
3. Press the Properties button (to the right of the printer name).
4. Select the Paper tab.
5. Choose User defined paper size.
6. Set paper width to 8.5" and height to 44" (or whatever size if you choose).
7. Choose Landscape print orientation.
8. OK all of the dialogs.
It's a good idea to use the Print preview command (File menu) to see what you are going to get before you actually print your panorama.
Please also read the FAQ page Photo Banner Printing and the Tip page Panoramas on Roll Paper & Epson 1270.